Meeting of the Parish Council are normally scheduled for the first Thursday of each month although this sometimes changes due to circumstances.
Agendas for the Parish Council meetings currently follow the pattern below:
1. Public Session: this is where members of the public may present information or ask questions to the Parish Council. Please advise the Parish Council in advance of your intention to do this so that we can put you on the agenda. You can do this by e-mailing the Parish Clerk using the address michaelstowparishclerk at outlook.com ( please replace ‘at’ with ‘@’).
2. Members declaration of interest: Parish councillors declare openly here if they have any kind of interest vested in items on the agenda.
3. Apologies for non-attendance
4. Minutes: to approve the Minutes of the previous meeting. Minutes are published as ‘draft minutes’ on the website until they have the approval of the Parish Council
5. Matters Arising: from the Minutes of the previous meeting
6. Planning Applications / Planning Matters
7. Accounts / Financial Matters
8. Cornwall Council Local Maintenance Project – Footpaths
9. Community Network / Correspondence
10. Parish Matters
11. Date of next Meeting – TBC
12. To Close the meeting